Are you going through the RCIA Process? Are you new to Catholicism and turn out to be a latest Catholic convert? Did you grow up Catholic and return as a Catholic revert? Are you curious about becoming Catholic for the first time?
The depth of Catholic theology is one of its greatest beauties, but understanding it may be one of its greatest challenges. If you wish to learn more about basic Catholic beliefs, Waking Up Catholic: A Guide to Catholic Beliefs for Converts, Reverts, and Any person Becoming Catholic is the book for you.
You have questions. Waking Up Catholic has answers. Learn about:
- How does Catholic Tradition fit in with Scripture?
- Why do we have a pope?
- Do Catholics really worship Mary?
- Why do Catholics pray to saints?
- Is Holy Communion just a symbol of Christ?
- What is the purpose of Confession?
- Do repetitious Catholic prayers in point of fact work?
- And more…
Waking Up Catholic answers these questions, and more, from the perspective of any person who converted to Catholicism himself.
Waking Up Catholic is also the first Catholic book you’ve ever read, but after you’re done, it would possibly not be the last.