NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • As seen on The Daily Show: an illustrated portrait of the Donald J. Trump Twitter account, with analysis and “scholarly” statement from the writers of The Daily Show and an introduction by Trevor Noah
In June 2017, just steps from Trump Tower in midtown Manhattan, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah opened The Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library, a 4,000-square-foot museum space that gave the 45th president and his amazing Twitter legacy the respect they deserve. In the single weekend it was once open to the public, the Library pop-up drew 7,500 visitors and had to turn away countless others.
But the Presidential Twitter Library experience will have to not be limited to the elite coastal few. Not fair! All citizens, even the Mexican ones, will have to have the chance to see Donald Trump’s tweets in their rightful context—organized and commented on in the fearless, hilarious, insightful voice of The Daily Show.
This one-of-a-kind exhibition catalog presents the Library’s complete contents, including:
• The Masterpieces: In-depth critical appreciations of history’s most important Trump tweets, from “Very Stable Genius” to “Covfefe” to “Trump Tower Taco Bowl/I Love Hispanics!”
• The Greatest Battles: @realDonaldTrump’s brutal Twitter campaigns against fellow Republicans, Diet Coke, women most often, and Kristen Stewart specifically
• Sad! A Retrospective: a compendium of the many people, events, and twists of fate that it sounds as if made Donald Trump feel this human emotion
• Trumpstradamus: DJT’s amazing 140-character predictions—none of which came true!
• The Hall of Nicknames: the greatest of Trump’s monikers, from “Lyin’ Ted” to “Low I.Q. Crazy Mika,” accompanied by original caricature artwork
• Trump vs. Trump: You’re going to want to sit down for this one. Donald Trump has infrequently been known to contradict himself.
• All the time the Best: the greatest boasts of the greatest boaster of all time, ever!
Comprising hundreds of Trump tweets, and featuring a foreword by Pulitzer Prize-winning historian Jon Meacham, and even a place for readers to add their own future Trump tweet highlights—because he is making new Twitter history literally on a daily basis—The Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library is a unique portrait of an artist whose masterworks will be studied by historians, grammarians, and mental health professionals for future years.